DICE has just released brand new patch update for Playstation 4 version of Battlefield 4. It carries number of fixes for nasty crash issues and also improves overall stability of the game.
Here is what DICE just wrote of Battlelog: “We have now rolled out a game update for PS4. With this update, we’ve included a number of fixes that should further decrease the amount of crashes and increase the overall stability of the game. We will continue to increase stability going forward, stay tuned.”
The official changelog of this latest Battlefield 4 PS4 Patch is also live. Read all changes below:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects