Infinity Ward has just released a brand new patch for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. The update adds new loadout generator as well as new menu music.
Exact changelog is still awaited from Infinity Ward, but we can confirm you size of the update, it weighs 1.76GB on PS4 and just 357 MB on PS3. Have you downloaded this latest patch for PS4 and PS3? Tell us in the comment section below the changes you observe after installing it.
Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next generation Call of Duty engine that redefines the series for the next generation.
For the first time in Call of Duty, gamers play as the underdog, fighting as part of a single squad against an enemy that has superior numbers and firepower. Call of Duty: Ghosts’ genre-defining multiplayer delivers gameplay innovations throughout, including dynamic map events and character customization.
UPDATE: Call of Duty: Ghosts April 3 Patch Changelog:
- All submachine guns except for the MTAR-X and the Ripper received a min damage range increase.
- The Bizon and the CBJ-MS received a max damage range increase.
- Preferred Weapon calculation fix.
- Fix for an exploit where players could put Muzzle Brakes on weapons with integrated silencers.
- Removed Free Fall from Clan Vs Clan.
- Fixed a minor bug where the loadout restricted icons didn’t update for clients when MLG rules are toggled.
- Fixed out of map exploit with sat com and ballistic vests.
- Fix for exploit in Sovereign.
- Fix for exploit in Freight.
- Fix for rock penetration exploit in Whiteout.
- Fix for the mod that could change the killstreak classification from Assault to Support.
- Made Clan Vs. Clan games count towards the challenges to play Team Tactical game.
- Fixed an issue where the Friends List button helper appeared in a menu when it should not have.
- MP Level up sound update.
- Fix for the player’s match summary screen.
- Ammo crate bug fix so you no longer improperly drop your weapon.
- Fix so the player won’t experience a black screen if a Helo Pilot is called out while watching a killcam.
- Fixed an issue where unlocked squad members would only have a knife.
- Dog killstreak icon will now be a wolf when the wolf guard dog skin is selected.
- Improved bots behavior when using melee killstreaks.
- fixed bug to Prevent jugs from collecting equipment that they can no longer deploy.
- New Multiplayer lobby music.
- Added a random loadout generator.
- Memory optimizations to improve performance.
- FX optimizations to improve performance.
- Slowed down Seekers by defaulting to walk initially before they run at players.
- Improved difficulty balancing across solo and co-op.
- Fixed issues with container spawns not always triggering.
- Introduced the Alien Armory and the collectible alien “Teeth” system.
- Updated attachments privileges for the M27 and LSAT.
- Adjusted the solo hardcore Nightfall difficulty.
- Adjusted the offset positions for some of the weapons to better align them with the bottom of the pillage locker.
- Fixed some locations that allowed players to pick up/purchase items through geo.
- Moved some scavenge items that were clipping into geo and unobtainable.
- Updated the solo and co-op hardcore difficulties.
- Updated the hardcore challenges to better reflect what challenges should be triggered and where.
- Adjusted the spawn table to prevent aliens from spawning in undesired locations.
- Reduced the melee damage of the Phantom in solo.
- Fixed lobby focus issues with entering and exiting videos.
- Update the “Long Shot” challenge for Nightfall.
- Fixed FX issues with flares not always displaying the green FX.
- Fix conflicts between a placed IMS and some traps.
- Fix issue for late joiners so that they could contribute to active challenges.
- Pet aliens can no longer cause the “Melee Only” challenges to fail when they kill an alien.
- Players no longer see weapon based challenges when the “Pistols Only” Relic is active.
- Fixed case where if a user holds the ADS button while they fire a Venom-X gun and continued to hold the button the grenade explosion and effect would be invisible. (Nightfall and Mayday)
- Fixed case where some challenges were awarding multiple skill points.
- Cleaned up logic for deployable items between hosts and clients.
- Fixed host migration issues with locker keys not displaying in the HUD.
- Last stand icon no longer shows in coop games after being revived.
- Included Rhino kills on the “Kills” leaderboard.
- Fixed spawning animation issues after a host migration.
- Integrated new lobby music for each map.
- Disabled the ability to activate special abilities while controlling the Trinity Rocket.
- Removed Burst Fire as an attachment for locker weapons.