Ubisoft has just released patch 1.02 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 version of Far Cry 4. With this new update Ubisoft is aiming to provide “smoother experience” and fix for crashes and co-op. As per the details provided in the official changelog, the patch fixes random crashes on all game modes, progression page issue in story missions, minor gameplay functionality and many more.
You can check out the full changelog below.
Changes For Both PlayStation 4/Playstation 3 Version:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
Changes For PlayStation 4 Only:
- Coop will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.