Street Fighter V is just a few weeks away from its official release on PlayStation 4 and PC. This fifth main installment in Street Fighter series is one of the most important release of 2016 on PlayStation 4 and Sony knows this very well and hence the firm is leaving no stone unturned to promote it. Just a few hours ago, Sony hosted a live stream of Street Fighter V from Taipei Game Show and Yoshinori Ono joined it and shared a new trailer for the game showcasing all the new features and modes that will be available at launch. You can check out the trailer below.
In addition to this, Gamepur also received a press-release from Capcom detailing Everything You Need To Know about Street Fighter V, right from the list of fighters available at launch to their abilities, beta released dates, cross-platform support” and many other things. You can read everything below:
- Street Fighter V is the latest installment in the fighting franchise series by Capcom.
- The next generation Street Fighter experience will offer cross-platform play that will unite fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever.
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
- Street Fighter V will have its final beta from 30th – 31st January 2016