Respawn Entertainment has just announced details regarding an upcoming patch for their sci-fi shooter, Titanfall. The update is expected to go live at somepoint later toady, and it will add private matches and few tweaks and improvements here and there.
Respawn official Twitter account tweeted: “Update coming later today with private matches, gooser update, etc,”
About gooser update, Respawn Entertainment issued the following press statement: “We are aware that some players have already completed the challenge or earned more than the new requirement. We plan to internally note those players so we can recognize their accomplishments in a future game update.”
We have not yet received official changelog of this upcoming patch. Stay tuned as we will update this post as soon as we get to hear something from Vince Zampella.
Respawn Entertainment has just released the official changelog. You can read important changes below:
NEW FEATURES (All Platforms)
Private Match (beta) – This is the first public test of our new Private Match mode. This gives you a way to organize matches with and against your friends, for casual or tournament play. Some features are unfinished or not yet implemented, and we welcome your feedback. A few highlights:
- Private Match supports 2 to 12 players, with 1 to 6 players on each team.
- You can start a new Private Match lobby by choosing it on the main selection screen (alongside Campaign, MP, and Training). Invite your friends in or have them join you at any time.
- Choose any of the game’s maps or modes (CTF, Pilot Hunter, etc.) to play in.
- Choose which team you’re on.
- There is no XP gain, challenge progress, or achievement unlocking while in a Private Match. For this beta, the Last Game Summary screen will display what you would have earned in normal play outside of Private Match, but be aware that this progress will not be recorded to your lifetime total.
- For this beta, there is no concept of a “lobby leader”; any player can change game options in the lobby or start/stop the match countdown.
- All Private Match games are still played on dedicated servers via Xbox Live Cloud Compute, just like normal matches.
- New options like round time, score limits, and much more will come in future updates.
Read massive changelog HERE.
In another news, take a look at comparison footage of Titanfall Xbox One vs Xbox 360. A lot has been said about game’s visuals/graphics and texure such as “both looks identical to each other” and more. Watch the footage below and decide.