Sledgehammer Games has just released a new Patch 1.05 for Call of Duty WWII. The update weighs 1.36 GB on PlayStation 4 and the official changelog states just two words: BUG FIXES. We did a bit of Search and found out that Activision has posted a full Changelog/Patch Notes of Call of Duty WWII Patch 1.05 – there are a lot of bug fixes and weapons tuning in the multiplayer section of the game. So without any further ado, let’s take a look at the Patch 1.05 Changelog – Call of Duty WWII.
Patch Notes – Call of Duty WWII Patch 1.05
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Multiplayer Weapon Tuning
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Nazi Zombies Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – Clipping into a zombie spawn closet revive mechanic in Laboratory.
- Fixed Klaus Pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich