Guerrilla Games today released The Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn. It is a bit tricky to Access and Start playing The Frozen Wilds DLC and on this note, we made a guide today detailing How to access and start it. You can read it now. Moving on – the launch of The Frozen Wilds DLC was not as smooth as it was expected to be because players experienced wide range of issues, but you will be shocked to know that just a few hours after the release of The Frozen Wilds DLC, Guerrilla Games has released a Patch 1.41 to fix almost all the launch issues. Yes, Guerrilla Games made sure that PlayStation fans enjoy the last and the final DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn without any issues.
Read below to find out all issues has been fixed and improvements have been made to Horizon Zero Dawn via Patch 1.41
Patch 1.41 Changelog
- Added balancing tweaks to several encounters in The Frozen Wilds.
- Progression issues fixes for The Frozen Wilds.
- Performance and Streaming fixes for The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Added various general improvements.
- Fixed an issue with capitalization in the Patch 1.40 Update History.
- Added the Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds logo to the loading screens.
We have started our The Forzen Wilds Walkthrough. It will go live later today. So stay tuned. In the meantime you can check out our Horizon Zero Dawn Wiki Page. It carries all main quest walkthrough, tips and tricks, collectibles location, and many other things.