The next-gen of gaming has begun, Sony has just released Playstation 4 firmware 1.50, the update is now available for download for all, it weighs 308 MB in size, and Playstation 4 can be updated via USB.
We have the official changelog of Playstation 4 firmware 1.50 below along with the download link for different region. PS4 is schedule to launch on November 15 in North America and on November 25 in Europe.
- Remote Play, allowing user to access PS4 titles displayed on their
living room TVs and play them on a PS Vita system over Wi-Fi networks.
- Second Screen, with which users can use the PS4 Link application for
the PS Vita and PlayStation App on most smarphones and tables to use
the device’s screen as a secondary display for the console.
- Record, take screen shots, and upload gameplay with its dedicated,
“always on” video encoding systems. Users can then share gameplay
footage by pressing the “SHARE” button on the DualShock 4 gamepad with
friends on Facebook and screenshots with followers on Twitter.
- Broadcast and spectate gameplay using Ustream and Twitch live
internet streaming services. Furthermore, users with PlayStation Camera
can stream camera images and microphone sounds along with their live
- Play as you download, which allows gamers to play downloaded games as they’re being downloaded to the local machine.
- Multi log-in, which lets as many as four users to be logged into a
single PS4 system simultaneously. These players can use their own save
data to play games and earn trophies on their own Sony Entertainment
Network accounts even when playing a multi-player game together on a
single PS4 system.
- Voice chat. Called “Party” by Sony, it uses the mono headset
bundled with the PS4 system and lets players chat with up to eight
friends enjoying different applications or games. Furthermore, users
can use Party to chat between PS4 and PS Vita systems.
- Face recognition and voice commands using the PlayStation Camera.
Users will be able to register their facial image onto their PS4 system,
and login to their system using facial recognition instead the
gamepad. Users can also verbally navigate through the PS4 home screen
with voice commands and can even to start up games and shutdown the
system, among other things.
- A background music player that lets users enjoy gameplay while
listening to music in the background with Music Unlimited, a cloud-based
digital music service. Users can also voice chat with friends while
listening to music.
- Online Multiplayer, which requires a PlayStation Plus subscription
- Blu-ray Disc and DVD playback.
Download Link For Playstation 4 Firmware 1.50: