Today is the D-Day for PlayStation Community, as PlayStation 4 will receive probably the biggest update (Firmware 2.0) since its launch way back in November 2014. Surprisingly, PlayStation 4 isn’t the only device which will be updated, Sony has just released PlayStation App firmware 2.0. It is now available for download on iOS and Android.
As per the details revealed in the changelog, this latest firmware for PlayStation App makes it work faster and more responsive. For those who are facing issue updating the app automatically, you can download it manually via Update Section.
Check out the official changelog of PlayStation App 2.0 below:
- The home screen has been redesigned.
- Tablet layout is now supported.
- [Players You May Know] will now appear on your Friends list.
- You can now create a link for your Friend request and share it with other people.
- You can now search for other players using their real names.
Have you downloaded PlayStation App 2.0? Tell us in the comment section below the changes your observer after installing it.