Pokemon Go New update is rolling out to deliver small fixes and tweaks in the game. The update version is 0.77.1 for Android devices and 1.47.1 for iOS. The update is available for some devices, but if you had not received it yet, you will be soon notified for the same. Niantic shared the official logs, it reveals this new update brings a few changes in the game, among which one notable change is a Confirmation Box that popup when you are trying to transfer a Costumed Pokemon. The update also blocks mass-transferred of Costumed Pokemons.
The update will also work on occasional network errors faced by Trainers when they are battling in the Gym. The update tends to fix the issue. Below are the official logs.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokemon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Talking about more updates from Niantic, Pokemon Go’s Legendary Dogs have changed their locations. Fire-type Entei and Water-type Suicune is now shifted to Europe and Africa from America. Electric-type Raikou can be now located in Asia-Pacific. You can find them in the said location till the end of this month that is October 31. After that these Legendary Pokemons will shuffle their region once again and will stay at the place till the end of November. The Pokemon’s will be available in Raid Boss Battles at Gyms.