Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is the next Pokemon game scheduled to launch worldwide on November 17. The game is one of the most anticipated games of Holiday 2017 for 3DS, according to the Nielsen Media Research report. This means that the hype is indeed there for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, and now the only thing that needs answering is – The developer Game Freak managed to live up to the hype and expectations of fans? The only way we can find the answer to this query is via Review, and guess what – Famitsu, the popular video game publication in Japan, has come to our rescue.
Famitsu has just revealed their Review Score for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon – and it’s an excellent score of 36/40 (9/9/9/9). Video games are graded in Famitsu by a panel of four video game reviewers. Each reviewer gives a score from zero to ten (ten being best). The scores of the four reviewers are then added up with a possible score of forty.
This is a great news for Nintendo and Pokemon fans – the reveal of such an excellent review score of 36/40 is surely going to work as a last minute marketing tool for the game and Nintendo won’t mind that at all. One thing I personally want Nintendo to fix – just bring this game to Nintendo Switch, a lot of Switch owners want to play it.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is scheduled to launch on November 17 exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
Here’s a list of other games that Famitsu reviewed along with Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
- Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon (3DS) – 9/9/9/9
- Call of Duty WWII (PS4/XBO) – 9/9/9/9
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (PS4/XBO) – 9/8/9/8
- Beyblade Burst God (3DS) – 8/8/8/8
- The Town of Light (PS4/XBO) – 7/7/6/7
- Amenity’s Life (PSV) – 7/7/7/7
- 2064: Read Only Memories (PS4) – 8/8/8/8
- Kamidanomi Shisugite Ore no Mirai ga Yabai (PSV) – 6/7/7/7
- onari ni Kanojo no Iru Shiawase: Two Farce (PS4/PSV) – 7/7/6/8
- Zombie Gold Rush (NSW) – 7/7/7/8