The official PlayStation 4 user manual is out in wild answering questions such as how to voice command PS4 and how to gameplay. In addition to these two topics, we have also covered how to take screenshots with PS4.
PlayStation 4 will arrive on November 15 in North America and on November 29 in Europe.
How to Voice Command PlayStation 4:
Step 1: Say “PlayStation”, the microphone icon and the operations that can be performed next are displayed. The microphone icon lights up in blue during voice recognition.
Step 2: Choose the operation you want to perform from the items that are displayed, and then say it.
- If you don’t say an operation within 10 seconds or if you operate the system with the controller, the voice recognition feature is disabled.
- On the home screen, you can enable and disable the voice recognition feature with the L2 button on the controller.
- Even if you are playing a game, you can say “PlayStation” and then say one of the following commands to perform operations: Home Screen, Take Screenshot And Log In.
To use the voice recognition feature, you must set a checkmark in (Settings) > [System] > [Operate PS4 with Voice].
If a headset and a PlayStation®Camera are both connected to the system, only the headset’s microphone is enabled.
Depending on the system language, English might be the only language available for voice input.
If there is too much ambient noise, your voice might not be recognized.
How to Capture Gameplay With Playstation 4:
Capturing Gameplay on PS4 is pretty easy and we have a video guide on it for you via YouTube user MrVG247. For capturing gameplay on PS4, players have to deal with HDCP and they need a much better capture card for 1080p.
Furthermore we want to inform you guys that PS4 don’t support 3D Blu-ray format among others, check out the list below showcasing format support and not supported by PS4:
Supported disc formats
- Blu-ray Disc
- BD-R/RE (BDAV, BDMV)
- DVD-R/RW*2 (video mode, VR mode*3)
- *1Hybrid discs are supported.
- *2AVCHD is supported.
- *3CPRM is supported.
Playback of the following types of discs is not supported:
- BD-RE ver.1.0
- BD-R/RE XL
- Blu-ray 3D
- DVDs that have not been finalized.
How To Take Screenshots on PS4:
There are two ways to take screenshot on Playstation 4, and both are pretty easy. In first method all you need to do is: “Push and hold the Share button to take a screenshot.”
By Voice Command also players can take screenshot, and this method is detailed in above “How To Voice Command PS4” section.
Also Read Our Other Guide on PS4 From Following Link:
- How to Change/Upgrade PS4 HDD And List of Compatible HDD Available In Market
- How Overheating Issue Is Indicate By PS4
- How To Update PS4 Firmware 1.50 via USB To Avoid PSN Outage/Error And Slow Download Issue
- How To Fix PS4 Brick Freeze Issue i.e OS Won’t Load From HDD
If you want any guide on “How To PS4” topic let us know in the comment section?