Campo Santo’s Firewatch, the most awaited and highly anticipated indie game of 2016 is just few hours away from its official release. The game will arrive on PlayStation 4 and PC on February 9. Many players want to know the exact unlock time for Firewatch, and it you are among one of them then don’t worry you arrived at the right place. Below we have listed the exact unlock/release time of Firewatch for different regions/zones (based on 10AM PST) so that you don’t have to look it up themselves. Check it out.
Firewatch follows the story of a volunteer fire lookout in the aftermath of the Yellowstone fires of 1988. It takes place in the Wyoming wilderness in 1989. Players take on the role of Henry (voiced by Rich Sommer), a fire lookout who is assigned to his own tower in Shoshone National Forest. Through exploration of the surrounding area, Henry uncovers clues about mysterious occurrences in the vicinity that are related to the ransacking of his tower while out on a routine patrol and a shadowy figure that occasionally appears watching him from afar.
Henry’s only form of communication is a walkie-talkie connecting him to his supervisor, Delilah (voiced by Cissy Jones). Players may choose from a number of dialog options to interact with her, or refrain from responding. The player’s choices will influence the tone of his relationship with Delilah.
Firewatch Release Time for all regions:
- Los Angeles (U.S.A. – California) Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours
- Sydney (Australia – New South Wales) Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 5:00:00 AM AEDT UTC+11 hours
- London (United Kingdom – England) Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:00:00 PM GMT UTC
- Tokyo (Japan) Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 3:00:00 AM JST UTC+9 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 18:00:00