Bluehole has just released the Second Patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One version. The update has just gone live on all Xbox One platforms and as per the details revealed in the official changelog – it carries some much-needed improvements and bug fixes.
The developer stated in the PUBG Xbox One Patch Notes #2 that this latest update is focused on quality of life fixes (weapon recoil for example) as well as trying to resolve some of the stability issues that have been brought to our attention.
You guys can read the full changelog below.
PUBG Xbox One Patch #2 Changelog
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization updates
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory
It’s good to see that the development team behind PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is still working on improving the game. Yesterday, the team completed the development work on the PC version of PUBG and released the long pending Update 1.0. That was not the only update that came out from the development team – earlier this week, they also released Patch #1 for Xbox One version of PUBG.
In short, it seems like the entire development team at PUBG have postponed their Holiday plans.