Resident Evil 7 is featuring a day one patch as many other titles around, and even though it only releases tomorrow we have a chance, thanks to reviewers who already have the game for their work purpose and early players, to look at the content of this patch. It seems you won’t need to free much of your HDD space, on PS4 at least.
According to reports, the weigh of this day one patch is ranging between 548.8MB and 806.2MB. We don’t know exactly what this depends on, possibly it’s just a matter of localization, so it may vary depending on which is your territory where you grabbed a copy of Resident Evil 7 and your PS4.
As for the content of this update, have a look at it below:
- Now supports add-ons
- New trophies added
- Now supports notifications of new additional chapters
- Fixed certain bugs and issues
As you can see, the update introduces support to new trophies coming as part of the first additional content. Those trophies are as follows:
- Dead By Dawn – Complete Nightmare. – Bronze
- Sleepless In Dulvey – Complete Night Terror – Silver
- Like Mama Used To Make – Complete Bedroom – Bronze
- Ratcatcher – Find all the dead rats in Bedroom in a single play – Silver
- Ethan Never Dies – Complete Ethan Must Die – Gold
Resident Evil 7 is releasing on January 24 for PC and Xbox One as well.