Bethesda has released Patch 1.2 for Skyrim Special Edition. The update is available for download on PC and PlayStation 4, and it will be available for download on Xbox One sometime later this week. As per the details listed in the changelog, Patch 1.2 brings lots of improvement to the game and fixes some of the launch issues: crashes and others.
The update fixes crash when players change from werewolf to human form, reloading after changing load order of mods, and many others. Mod browsing experience has been improved. You guys can check out the full changelog below.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing load order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing mods