The Snow Kingdom might be one of the most boring levels in Super Mario Odyssey—but there are still plenty of purple coins to search for.
When arriving in the kingdom for the first time, a rough snowstorm will make it impossible for the player to see anything. Follow the path down and you’ll eventually find an entrance to the underground town where all of the purple coins can be found.
1) When entering the town for the first time, turn around. Four coins will be waiting near the exit pipe.
The next group of coins is separated into five different areas. Most of them are pretty straightforward, but we have labeled each respective area from A to E.
A) Progress through the map as normal and take over one of the gusty enemies with Cappy’s ability near the end of the stage. Use him to float across and pick up the seven coins above the poisonous lake.
B) The first set of coins in Area B is located just above the entrance to the level.
The last three are located in a secret area just before players face the final boss.
C) Area C’s coins are located just above ground at the start of the area and near the end. You can reach them by using the hidden monsters below the snow to lift you up into the air. Throw Cappy towards any coins out of reach.
D) All of Area D’s coins can be located at the end, near the area where you need to drop the huge icicle to continue your journey. You will need to take over the nearby Goombas to reach the first three, while the other four can be reached with a wall kick.
E) In Area E, continue through the area as normal until you reach the section before taking over the polar bear-like creature. Continue right and you’ll find some coins behind a secret snow wall.
The other coins in this area require you to take over the polar bear-like creature with Cappy’s ability and go up the slope. Four coins will be waiting at the top.
2) After collecting all of the town coins and clearing the main story, it’s time to return to the surface. The first two coins outside of the underground town can be found behind the Odyssey.
3) The next two coins can be located in the southwest part of the map, just behind the Odyssey, below the cliffside.
4) Four coins are hidden south of the map, behind an icicle wall. Use Cappy to break the ice and collect the four secret coins inside the wall.
5) The last few coins can be found near the flag, behind the entrance to the underground town area. Two coins are located just near the ice lake.
6) Three more coins are just underwater. Take over a nearby Cheep Cheep to get the coins safely.