As far as Studio MDHR’s hit shoot ’em up Cuphead goes, the game rarely goes on sale thanks to its overwhelming commercial success. But PC gamers have an opportunity to grab the hit on discount, as long as they jump on the deal sooner rather than later. Steam is hosting a sale for The Game Awards 2017, and Cuphead is available for 15 percent off.
Celebrating tonight’s awards ceremony and reveals, Steam is showcasing The Game Awards’ 40 PC gaming nominees, with discounts available on multiple titles released or otherwise relevant from the past year in gaming. Featured titles range from Cuphead’s to Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V and Square Enix’s prequel miniseries Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Listed below are just a few highlights from the sale.
- Cuphead 15% off ($16.99, was $19.99)
- Call of Duty: WWII 17% off ($49.79, was $59.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 20% off $47.99, was $59.99)
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm 30% off ($11.89, was $16.99)
- Hollow Knight 34% off ($9.89, was $14.99)
- Rocket League 40% off ($11.99, was $19.99)
- Tekken 7 50% off ($24.99, was $49.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 50% off ($29.99, was $59.99)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole 25% off ($44.99, was $59.99)
- Prey 50% off ($19.99, was $39.99)
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen 25% off ($29.99, was $39.99)
While Steam’s The Game Awards 2017 sale is intended to honor this year’s award-winning and nominated video games, the discounts aren’t ending tonight. Steam customers have until Saturday, Dec. 7 at 1pm ET to grab their purchases before the entire sale ends. In the meantime, Steam is also hosting discounts on Finnish games for its Finland Anniversary Sale, celebrating the country’s 100th anniversary. So make sure to fill up your cart with this week’s steep discounts before both deals come to a close.