DICE and EA has released some stunning looking brand new screenshots of Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC. These new screenshots show two truly epic maps “Alborz Mountain and Death Valley”.
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC is schedule to launch on September for Playstation 3 Premium members, September 11 for Playstation 3 non-Premium followed by Xbox 360 and PC owners over the next couple of weeks.
Here is the long list of what Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC includes:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four huge maps.
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history.
- Five new vehicles, including two tank destroyers (M1128 Mobile Gun System for US and 2S25 Sprut for RU), two mobile rocket artillery vehicles (M142 HIMARS for US and BM-21 for RU) and a Quad Bike.
- Also features the AC-130 Gunship – 2 seats for gunners and a para-drop slot that is always open to deploy in. The pilot, however, is AI controlled.
- New “Tank Superiority” game mode.
- All maps playable with all six game modes.
- 5 new vehicle unlocks for the base game.
- 5 new assignments.
- Up to 20+ unlocks for new vehicles.
- Up to 7 flags on PC conquest and 5 flags on Console conquest.
- Introduction of a snow map into Battlefield 3’s maps
Check out brand new screenshots showing Alborz Mountain and Death Valley map of Armored Kill DLC.