Backbreaker will soon be having a update which will have lots of improvement and upgradation to the game. NaturalMotion Games reveals that the Early August will have a update for the euphoria-powered football game Backbreaker which will update the game with new features, enhancements in gameplay and many more,
Todd Gibbs, Head of Game Development, NaturalMotion Games said, “We are lucky to have such a passionate community who have supported us throughout the development of Backbreaker and continue to do so post-launch,”
“Greathouse will give them what they have asked for, packed as it is with additions, changes, tweaks and requests taken directly from our online forums, reviews, as well as from individual players who spent time at our offices testing the latest features. I am extremely proud of what the team has managed to achieve in just a month.”
The Details about the Update for Backbreaker is given below:
- Brand new replay system with the addition of seven fully functional cameras, including free flight mode and a cinematic ‘ball-lock’ option.
- More than 100 new plays added, including an additional nine formations.
- Improved Quarterback camera view and passing game.
- A user-catch system, giving the player a much greater level of control over the on-field action.
- Interception control, the user is now given full control over interception attempts when controlling a defensive player.
- Comprehensive review of the penalty rulings following an analysis of reported errors.