Treyarch has just released a new patch v1.15 for PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops. The patch is now available for download and it mainly addresses the issues with the Rezurrection map pack.
You can check out the complete change log of patch 1.15 below:
- Addressed various Zombie Moon map exploits and glitches
- The "They are going THROUGH!" achievement now properly unlocks in Steam when player kills more than five zombies with the Gersh device
- The Zombie Moon Leaderboard scores will not be overwritten with the newest stats if the new stats are lower than the previous ones
- "Mule Kick" perk machine is now available on all Zombie maps
- Mods: Increased menu asset limit for mp mods