A new patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has just went live. It features tons of improvements and addition of Hardcore mode for multiplayer portion of the game.
In Hardcore mode players will not be provided with any indication of who is shooting at them or from which direction the shot has been fired as the red dot indicator is eliminated. Hardcore mode provides and ultra difficult experience that will put even the most elite snipers to the test.
You can check out the changelog below.
- Hardcore mode in multiplayer added
- Decreased pistol/melee score points to 25, no head shot bonus
- Fixed black loading screen when starting MP game
- Kick player option added on to the end of the match screen
- Fixed leaderboards upload after game ends with score/kill limit
- Chat window issue fixed
- Joining a password-protected session issue fixed
- Fixed an issue when players with internet connection sharing option could not enter multiplayer mode
- Other fixes and stability improvements