Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC is now available for download for PC gamers, along with that patch v1.07 is also live. The news was confirmed just a while ago by Treyarch community manager Josh Olin.
Check out what Josh tweeted just a while ago:
"Patch 1.07, and #FirstStrike, are now live on the PC! Check the official forums for update notes."
Here is complete patch note:
- Improved stability for Zombies, Multiplayer, and Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed server hitching when client is kicked for inactivity.
- Added server browser Filter for DLC.
- Quickmatch will prioritize servers running only the maps you own.
- Addressed various MP and Zombies exploits.
- Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
- Improved reliability of Recent Game films saving properly.
- Connectivity improvements for Zombies.
- Added ability to remove Counter Spy-Plane effects with the Jammer.
- Players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited with a kill when the downed player is killed or takes the 'coward's way out'.
- Players will no longer receive any “hitmarkers” for shooting friendly equipment.
- Addressed an issue with switching classes while using a Chopper Gunner / Gunship.
- Disable player movement sounds when Ninja perk is equipped.
- Players can no longer “spawn tube” with the China Lake at the beginning of a match.
- Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses.
- Headshot “ping” is now only audible if enemy dies.
- Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
- RC-XD adjustments.
- Addressed an issue with calling in Chopper Gunner / Gunship immediately after being shot down from a previous one.
- Various improvements to Multiplayer and Zombies leaderboards.