F1 has taken the UK charts by storm as it races to top spot throwing Halo: Reach which holds that position for a sometime, GfK Chart Track confirmed this new development.
It has been said that F1 2010 has outsold Formula One 2001 that too at a margin of more than ten times. Second spot in the chart is holds by Bungie shooter, while the third is Dead Rising 2.
Here is the full top 10 (Week Ending September 25):
- F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft)
- Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
- Civilization V (Firaxis Games, 2K)
- Sports Champions (Zindagi Games, SCE)
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Neversoft, Activision)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Mafia II (2K Czech, 2K)
- Toy Story 3 (N-Space, Disney)
- Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix, Square Enix)