Kaos Studio has released a new patch update for Xbox 360 version of Homefront which should improve game's stability and network connectivity issues.
In addition Kaos has also released "Ability Pack" which will be available once the new update is applied.
Improvements to the game include:
- Assist points for vehicle kills
- Rank Resets
- Game returns to MP menu instead of Main Menu after leaving a match
- Max ping limits for server connections (prevent connections to distant servers)
- Game freeze & hitching
- Joining Friends feature
- Beacon errors
- Party Connectivity; and
- Various other fixes
The Ability Pack includes:
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy gamertag appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP’d vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives
The developer has also announced a new DLC titled "Fire Sale Map Pack" and will be available on June 7. The DLC feature two new multiplayer maps and it takes players further into the hear of war torn America.
The 870 Express Shotgun will also be available on June 7 along with a free Premium Homefront Theme. The DLC and Theme will first launch on Xbox 360.