NetherRealm Studios has just released a new patch update for Xbox 360 version of Mortal Kombat. This new patch carries fix for various glitches, several gameplay tweaks. It also adjusts the balance of the game.
PS3 version of the patch will be released in a few days time. You can check General Gameplay Fixes/Tweaks:
- Fixed a couple of crash scenarios.
- DLC billboards should now behave correctly on Xbox
- You should no longer see online desyncs on Xbox that are related to alternate costumes or classic costume DLC packs.
- MOTD handling and displaying code was tweaked.
- Fixed a bug that could have resulted in tweakvars getting corrupted.
- Fixed a crash in player select if you tried to exit out while the dlc box was open.
- With the exception of Human Cyrax and Human Sektor, everyone’s alternate costumes should behave the same as their primary costumes and have the exact same move properties.
- You can now block after a dash forward is completed if it was cancelled into from a special move. You canceling out of a dash into another dash was normalized for most of the characters. Dash Block canceling remains the same.
- Wakeup attacks should have better invulnerability on them if done in the first 4 frames of the wakeup window. (this was added as a hotfix tweakable value)
- You no longer get a completely free throw attempt after someone blocks your jump punch. The opponent has less block hit frames but chained combos from a jump punch will remain the same.
- There were several reactions that could freeze players just before they landed from attacks and reactions such as Kano’s Airball and Cyrax’s Net air reaction.
- Made many minor hitbox adjustments.
- Tweaked the negative edge window.
- Several low attacks were being parried incorrectly.
- Nightwolf and Kenshi can no longer still absorb a projectile if they get hit out of their enhanced reflects before the recovery frames start.
FULL PATCH NOTE HERE.