A user named Zaldir has revealed some new information regarding the upcoming RPG Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The details was taken from this year's QuakeCon.
The biggest unveils was the removal of ability to to craft your own spell in the game, this implies that images will have to settle with the spells already in the game.
The details include things about customization, killing bees and crafting. check out the complete details below:
- Both the Stormcloaks and the Riverwood Tavern Warrior Clan are factions able to be joined.
- There are thousands of face-paint options.
- You can get random in-game NPCs to join you on your quests.
- Alchemy labs will be more realistic than in Oblivion.
- There are a total of six crafting stages.
- Spells are learned by reading spell tomes and/or by purchasing them from merchants.
- Lock-picking has been improved.
- You can choose to either spend or save perk points.
- Animal companions are available for your character.
- Bees in the game can be harvested in beehives.
- Perks no longer stop at level 50.
- The amount of poisons has increased.