UK ELSPA/GfK Chart Track details are very much different what it was last week as many of the first person shooting game title saw a dip in their ranking.
Halo: Reach moved one place down to 3rd spot but the shock in the list was disappearance of Call of Duty: Madern Warfare 2 from the Top Ten chart. The biggest gainer was FIFA 11 which replace F1 2010 to snatch the Top Spot.
Here is the complete Top Ten (Week Ending October 2):
- FIFA 11 (EA)
- F1 2010 (Codemasters)
- Halo: Reach (Microsoft)
- Dead Rising 2 (Capcom)
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Activision)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
- Mafia 2 (Take 2)
- Red Dead Redemption (Take 2)
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Square Enix)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA)