The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just getting more cooler day by day as more gameplay details are coming to surface. While game release date is long from now i.e February 2015, we got some great in-gameplay details about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Angry Joe took at interview of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt developers at CD Projekt RED at E3 which you can enjoy below, and it reveals that there will be 80 types of beasts to beat in the game. There is lot more monsters killing details are revealed you can check out in interview video.
Important details from an interview are:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will have a Witcher vision which is inspired by Batman Arkham’s Detective vision and Assassin’s creed Eagle vision. Witcher vision can be activated when you wish to investigate what happened.
- Jose Teixeira (VFX artist): “There are definitely monsters in the water, some of the them are really freaky because they fly and then they dive water and then they’re gone and suddenly pop up in your face“
- You can import your saved games on PC from The Witcher 2 to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, for console they are working on a solution said Mattsson.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is about 65 times larger than The Witcher 2.
- You can fight underwater, explore treasures etc.
- You can climb any building structure of any length, just like Assassin’s Creed games. There is “no limitation” to what you can climb.
- The Game is huge and Fast travel is possible to help you. You can fast travel to any locations once you discover them on foot, horse or by boat etc.
- 36 possible endings depending on player choices. Players who are new to the series are not left out, they will be able to swing with the story in smoother way.