Edge Magazine latest issue is out and guess what it carries tons of new details about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the third installment in popular The Witcher series.
According to details revealed by Edge Magazine, CD Projekt RED aims for 30FPS experience on consoles and will ‘Witcher sense’ that will be similar to Batman’s detective mode.
You can check out all new details about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt below along with the cover of Edge Magazine latest issue.
- There will be no overt tutorial instead mechanics will gradually be introduced.
- Combat system now has dodge in order to be closer to the pirouettes found in the books.
- Geralt can choose to execute or spare bandits, though he can loot them either way.
- They are targeting 30fps on console.
- Geralt will change his stance according to the task he is faced with e.g. wary if surrounded by a pack of monsters.
- They added Witcher sense similar to Batman’s Detective mode so you can see weak points on monsters like The Fiend’s lungs, or outside of battle to re create events like tracking a murderer.
- Main storyline is 40-50hrs, and another 40-50 in the open world.
- No “Fedex Quests.”
- Choice and consequence will ripple across the world.
- Don’t want to build a sandbox experience, storytelling is still the main goal.
- Some locations: Skellige: Nordicstyle archipelago, Slaviclike No Mans Land and city of Novigrad.
- Geralt can jump. Inhouse motion capturing, though the horse was done somewhere else.