ThermalTake, a Taiwan based leading PC cases, PSU and cooling devices manufacturer reveals a unique vertical CPU case at price of $249.99. You get a 25% store wide discount under Black Friday Sale which is going to end on Nov 28th, 2016. The case features a 5mm thick temperate glass, premium design and provisions for unparalleled cooling solutions, ideal for building mid range gaming systems to semi high range.
ThermalTake and Watermod France came together for giving Tower 900 a vertical look with all resources for setting up easy custom build with available hardware. You can view the video below that shows up the design as provision to easily add a symmetric dual loop liquid cooling system.
High quality transparent front panel made from 5mm thick tampered glass gives first-class look to the chassis, which showcase your internal build to others. Tower 900 is a big case measuring 29 .6 x 16 .7 x 19 inch, supports most of the existing motherboards.
Tower 600 is heavy in weight. Around 24.5 kg is hard to move, and adding hardware will contribute few more to the case. The feature though is impressive like 8 expansion slots, 9 HDD bays, top exhaust, etc. Read the specs below for full details.
ThermalTake Tower 900 Specification:
- Cooling System – Top (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25mm Turbo fan (1000 rpm, 16 dBA) x 2
- Drive Bays – Accessible – Hidden 1 x 5 .25” 6 x 3.5” or 2.5” ( With HDD Cage ) 2 x 2.5” ( With HDD tray )
- Expansion Slots – 8
- Motherboards – 6 .7”x 6. 7” (Mini ITX), 9.6”x 9.6” (MicroATX), 12”x 9.6” (ATX) , 12”x 13”(E-ATX)
- I/O Port – USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- PSU – Standard PSU (Optional)
- Fan Support – Left: 4x120mm, 4x140mm. Right: 4x120mm, 4x140mm. Top:2x120mm, 2x140mm. Rear: 2x120mm, 2x140mm. HDD Cage: 1x120mm, 1x140mm.
- Radiator Support – Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm, 1 x 560mm
- Clearance: CPU Cooler Height Limitation: 260mm. VGA limitation:400mm. PSU: 220mm
- Net Weight: 24.5kg