Good news for Titanfall series fans, Respawn Entertainment has just released A Glitch in the Frontier for all platforms. The update weighs 2.55GB on PC, 3.6GB on Xbox One, and 10.8GB on PlayStation 4. For those who are unaware of, A Glitch in the Frontier is a next free DLC for Titanfall 2. It adds new maps, modes, balance changes, and many other things. You guys can read the full patch note below.
Did you try out your hands on the new maps and modes that come with A Glitch in the Frontier? Share your feedbacks with us in the comment section below.
- Main Menu Update: We dressed things up a bit with new background videos, updates, and tiles with rad stuff we think you should check out
- Increase Pilot Gen to 100
- Added Live Fire mode to Private Match options
- You can now choose between regular, Prime, or random for executions for Titans if you own the Prime Titan
- New Map: Glitch
- New Live Fire Map: Deck
- New Faction: M.R.V.N.
- New Execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]: Unlocks after getting 10 Pilot kills with the Pulse Blade. If you have already achieved the 10 kills it will unlock retroactively
- The game will now remember Multiplayer as last played in Main Menu – no more accidentally selecting Single Player!
- Removed sun flare for maps Colony, Exoplanet, Forwardbase Kodai
- Gates, the 6/4 Faction Leader, now uses the campaign model
MISC BUG FIXES
- Fixed issue with tracking rockets missing the dropship
- Fix for Scorch Nitro nose art:
- Scorch and Scorch Prime now have different nose art for the “Firebrand”
- Scorch Prime will keep the same “Demons” nose art
- Scorch now uses a slightly modified pre-order version of “Firebrand” that will also contain the “Demon” art
- Fixed issue where the Blacksite Scorch Warpaint would not appear in first person
- Fixed issue where Legion would spin and face opposite direction when performing his execution as an Auto Titan
- Fixed a bug where ejecting during Legion’s Power Shot could leave you unable to melee
- Fixes to 3rd person animation for some Titans
- Fixed bug where a Pilot could not execute an enemy if their movement speed was reduced
- Fixed a bug where a Pilot rodeoing a Titan wouldn’t see it’s health bar as Doomed
The list is not over, it’s too long, check out full list at Titanfall official website.