Today, Respawn Entertainment will release a brand new patch for Titanfall. It will be the third update for the sci-fi FPS shooter and will carry lots of new features, bug fixes and improvements.
The full patch note is already available on Titanfall’s official website. We have listed below new features and bug fixes. Read them all.
Bug Fixes All Platforms
- Improved next game map and mode selection, so the chance of replaying the same map or mode as the last game should be very rare.
- Fixed NPCs not cycling between locations while defending Hardpoints in Hardpoint Domination.
- Fixed Bish / Blisk erroneously broadcasting the capture status of a Hardpoint to players that were out of range.
- Fixed an audio issue where notification dialogue from the Player’s Titan might unintentionally be cut short or fail to play.
- Reduced accidental pilot ability activations from pressing ‘A’ to respawn when using the “Bumper Jumper” controller config.
- Fixed case where a pilot is rodeoing a Titan, and the Titan pilot ejects and collides with the rodeo’er, resulting in one or both pilots falling abruptly to the ground.
- Fixed unintentional death that resulted from ejecting out of an out of bounds trigger.
- Fixed case where Titan firing weapon while auto-ejecting will cause cloak to cancel.
- Fixed cases where a rodeo’ing player or ejecting Titan pilot can become stuck in a solid object.
- Fixed case in Rise where your Titan would teleport inside a building after you embark.
- Fixed places where a Titan could be unintentionally dropped.
- The Kill Card (the information about what killed you or your Titan) now shows up if you have Auto Eject. Previously it did not.
- Arc Cannon rumble will no longer continue if you disembark while charging the weapon.
- Arc Cannon idle effects will now properly play in all circumstances.
- Pilot weapons will no longer disappear inside the Evacuation drop-ship.
- Fixed a bug where the count on score splashes could be incorrect if the same event had different XP values.
- Kill Cards will now always display the attacker’s remaining health. It previously could be pushed off by excessively long names.
- Improved the sounds associated with Electric Smoke to increase awareness for the attacker and victims.
- The Titan VO will no longer incorrectly say you’re outnumbered when allies are nearby.
- The missile from the Amped Archer will now play proper whiz-by and impact sounds.
- Improved the sound when Auto-Titans use the XO-16 with the accelerator mod.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed burn cards being awarded during private match. This was not the intended behavior.
- Fixed some weapon and mod names not displaying properly in the weapons menu.
- Fixed private match showing XP after a match even though no XP was earned.
- Grenades will now drop if you’re killed before throwing them.
- Fixed a case where AI could be briefly frozen in place.
- Fixed case of multiple Titan drops happening on the same spot at the same time.
- Further reduced the bandwidth used when connecting to a server, for improved load times.
- Improved the view-kick effect when firing the B3 Wingman. Damage and behavior have not changed.
- When you are killed by a Titan execution, you will now be treated to a kill replay that begins about 5 seconds earlier than it previously did, which helps you better understand what were the circumstances of your death.
BUG FIXES (PC)
- Fixed an issue where the “Emitter Limit” audio option was not being saved.
- The “Master Volume” slider no longer affects voice chat volume so they can now be tuned separately.
BUG FIXES (Xbox One)
- Players will no longer have a microphone icon if they do not have a headset plugged in.
NEW FEATURES (All Platforms)
- Custom load-out names – You can now name your custom loadouts for both your Pilot and your Titan.
- 2 dedicated Custom Loadouts per game mode – Each of these 2 loadouts become unlocked after playing the game mode 5 and 10 times respectively. These loadouts are only available in the game mode they are listed under. In a Private Lobby, all game mode loadouts can be customized. In a match lobby you can only customize the loadouts for the game mode about to be played.