Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands has just released patch 3.5 on PC. To download it all you need to do is restart your Steam or UPlay, it will get auto-downloaded. According to the details revealed in the changelog, the patch 3.5 fixes incorrect display resolution in Video Menu issue while using ALT+TAB, gives the player the ability to request for help while they are down state, and many other things.
Although, the update adds just a single new feature, but it is a much-needed one. A thumbs up to Ubisoft for listening to the player’s feedback and making changes to the game accordingly. Read the changelog below, and tell us did Ubisoft forgot to fix any of the issues with the game that you have encountered?
- Players can request for help now while in down state.
- Fixed the fast travel icon not being displayed on the tacmap when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flicker when exiting the vehicle while using the Tobii Eye tracking device.
- Fixed an issue where the game language was not automatically set if the Arabic language was set as the title’s language, from the Steam client.
- Fixed an issue where the game would show an incorrect display resolution in the Video menu if ALT+TAB was used during the confirmation pop-up message.
- Fixed an issue where the gray screen when the character is downed was displayed in NVIDIA Ansel.
- Fixed an issue where the 360 screenshot in Ansel had visual corruption if Ansel was used while the Night Vision was activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Weapon Fanatic achievement was not awarded if the weapon pack item was bought from the in game store.
- Fixed and issue where the screen would flicker when using nitro boost while being detected.