After being the 13th biggest launch in the entire history of Xbox 360 by selling 128K units in its first week Fable III has now top the UK Charts for the week ending on October 30.
Last week topper Fallout: New Vegas slips to number three whereas FIFA 11 takes the second spot. THQ lastest release WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 get seventh spot in the charts.
Here is the list of top ten (Week ending October 30):
- Fable III (Lionhead Studios, Microsoft Game Studios)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (LucasArts, LucasArts)
- Medal of Honor (Danger Close/DICE, EA)
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Yukes, THQ)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo)
- The Sims 3 (EA Games, EA)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)