Just a few hours ago, Naughty Dog and Sony released Patch 1.08 and Lost Treasures DLC for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. At the time of release, the changelog for Patch 1.08 was not revealed but this status has changed now. The full changelog of Uncharted 4 Patch 1.08 is available now, the list is a massive one so we have just listed Bug FIXES it carries.
You guys can read the full changelog from the link provided below.
- We have a lot of bug fixes in this patch! Too many to list, so here are some of the most notable ones.
- Leaderboard fixes
- A bunch of fixes to spawn points, regions, and features on the release maps
- Fixes for multiple level exploits
- Visual fix for Indra’s Eternity
- Fix Indra’s Eternity detonation bug (not going off immediately after landing)
- Make plunder capture effects play after capture event and not in parallel
- Late-joining fix
- Fix to make ledge pulling/punching more consistent
- In-game HUD and store now reflects if a modification is on a weapon/mystical/sidekicks
- Fixes for multiple crashes
- Fix for not being able to back out when late-joining a private match
- Fix for player remaining in the downstate after being revived by and NPC in Trials
- Fix for NPCs having trouble meleeing when checking collision
- Fix idol duplication bugs and bug where the idol would spawn in front of the chest after a team scores
- Fix for nametags remaining on screen when the player has died
- Fix for dropping the idol when attempting to reload
- Fix for in-game store becoming invisible
- Fix for Parting Gift not leaving treasure for allies
- Fix for Staff of Ayar Manco Challenge
- Fix for Uncharted TV causing matchmaking problems
- Fix for Mazur LDR not maintaining aim position when reloading while scoped in and going back into scope
- Fixed exploits on Scotland, Pirate Colony, Remnants & Auction
- Fixed dual idol on player selecting quit with the idol
- Fixed bug where Cintamani Stone would incorrectly reward cash for players that were not downed
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck in Matchmaking loading screens if matchmaking failed during pre-match load
- Adjusted nametags to be closer to player models
- Fixed Drake’s XCR stat bar
- Fixed display issue with endgame scoreboard showing the incorrect tab
- Fixed a possible hang when leaving multiplayer
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Patch 1.08 patch note on Naughty Dog website.