Nintendo has just released Patch 2.0.1 for Splatoon 2 and it carries fix for just one specific issue which appeared in the game after the release of Patch 2.0. According to the details revealed by Nintendo, Splatoon 2 Patch 2.0.1 fixes an issue where Great Zapfish was not appearing in Inkopolis Square even though player complete the necessary requirement for it.
In order to Download Splatoon 2 Patch 2.0.1 – here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Connect Nintendo Switch to the Internet
- Step 2: Go to the Home MENU and Start Splatoon 2
- Step 3: Patch 2.0.1 download will start automatically, and it will get installed automatically.
- Step 4: Once the installation is complete – the version 2.0.1 will be displayed on the screen.
Patch Notes of Splatoon 2 Update 2.0.10
Changes to Inkopolis Square
- Fixed an issue occurring for players who had applied the Ver. 2.0.0 update, where the Great Zapfish was not appearing in Inkopolis Square once the necessary conditions had been met.