Blizzard has released new patch v4.0.6 for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, it is now available for all realms. This new patch update for the game fixes large number of bugs, and also made much need balance changes. These improvements includes tweaks to classes, races, raids, dungeons and many more.
You can check list of hot fixes for patch v4.0.6 below:
- Escape Artist again correctly removes movement impairing effects.
- Players who have used the Paid Race Change service to transfer to a goblin or worgen character post-patch 4.0.6 can properly use the Dungeon Finder again.
- Love Is in the Air has been extended by 48 hours. The in-game Calendar should now reflect it runs through February 20.
- Disentanglement (new passive specialization) is now properly functioning for Restoration druids, allowing them to get out of root effects by using Shapeshift. Logging out or changing zones no longer causes the spell to be unlearned.
- Attempting to use Warstomp while in Tree of Life form returns a “You can’t do that yet” error and does not cast the spell.
- Rank 2 of Fingers of Frost now has the correct proc chance.
- Elemental Overload (Mastery) procs of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning correctly generate Rolling Thunder charges.
- Stormstrike is now correctly proccing Maelstrom Weapon.
- Refreshing Immolate with Hand of Gul’dan is now correctly augmented by the Inferno talent, refreshing Immolate to a 21-second duration instead of 15.
Dungeons & Raids
- Maloriak’s Aberrations should correctly spawn even if Vile Swills are still alive from the previous phase.
- Lord Walden again correctly uses Ice Shards and Toxic Catalyst.
Throne of the Four Winds
- Conclave of Wind bosses now correctly regenerate health out of combat.
- The Fire-Etched Dagger swing speed was too slow and has been updated. The tooltip will not reflect the updated time of 1.7 seconds until a client-side patch can be applied.
- Heroic and normal versions of Magma Plated Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
- Heroic and normal version of Sapphirium Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.