Today Twitter user Moonlightswami received his Xbox One pre-order via Target Store early, and so was sharing almost every minute details about the console that Xbox community want to know.
But sadly, Microsoft Ban Xbox One console of Moonlightswami. Here is the full recap or full info blowout on Xbox One as revealed by Twitter user Moonlightswami.
- A cold boot (from off to operational) takes 17 seconds.
- Loading an installed game (Call of Duty: Ghosts) takes between 15 and 20 seconds.
- Downloading the day one patch took 2 minutes with Moonlightswami’s internet connection that features 65 Mb/s downstream.
- Clothing options for the avatar transferred over from the Xbox 360 seamlessly.
- Both the console and the power brick are very quiet while operating.
- After a few hours of operation the console was “a bit warm, but not hot,” still quiet.
- It took about 30 minutes to fully install Call of Duty: Ghosts, which is a 49 GB installation.
- Games are playable after they are past 50% installation.
- Installation started automatically as soon as the disc was inserted.
- Kinect voice commands are very responsive. Had to repeat them only when they were uttered too quietly or there was too much noise.
- Apparently it even detected correctly the voice of a friend via Skype on Moonlightswami’s PC.
- Holding the Xbox button pressed on the controller brings up options to turn off the system or the controller.
- There’s only Online and Offline status available, no busy or away.
- Power brick label: Input 100V-127V 4.91 A, 50/60 GHz. Output 127V 17.9 A 5VSB 1.0A (output 127V seems to be a typo by the manufacturer).
- The Kinect cord is 6 feet long, the HDMI cable is 5 feet, the power cord is quite long as well.
- The start dashboard has three tabs: Pins, Home and Store.
- Games can remain in stand by mode while performing other activities on the dashboard for 20 minutes.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Info Screen:
“Xbox One Controller Unboxing Image: Red Bars Next To Home Button Are Caused by Flash”
Xbox One Main Screen
Screen Showing Some Kinect Stuff
Xbox One Screen Showing User’s Personal Stuffs
Xbox One Screen Showing Snapping Game DVR:
Xbox One Screen Showing Games and Achievements
Xbox One Screen Showing Featured Challenges
Xbox One Screen Showing Top Games Online
Xbox One Gamerpic’s Options: