One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 is to destroy seven boats at Craggy Cliff. You will want to wrap this up as quickly as possible because otherwise, you run the risk of running around looking for boats and getting shot in the head.
You will want to make your way to Craggy Cliffs which is a named location on the north coast of the island. There is a specific route that you should run to get this wrapped up in under a minute. At the point marked on the map below, you will find a single boat. This route will work best if you can drop straight in there, as you should be able to have the challenge finished before people have even managed to grab a gun. Best of all? Ground loot can spawn right beside this boat, so you should have your own gun if it does get dangerous.
Smash the boat with your harvest tool, the make your way up the beach a little and turn left up the ramp to Craggy Cliffs. Here, you will find a group of three boats. Two of them as are small, and will break in two hits, while the other one is large and will require a bit more harvest.
Directly behind that is another boat, lying against the side of the building. Smash that boat, then head inside the building to find two boats suspended above you. And that’s it, challenge completed and you safe go about your business and take out anybody else in the area.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges below:
- Search chests at Salty Springs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at The Authority (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Bouncy on toys at Ant Manor (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25,000 XP