A brand new title update will go live tomorrow for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Community Manager Tina Palacios via official Call of Duty forum has revealed details regarding some of the important changes the update will carry.
The full changelog will be released in next 24 to 48 hours time period, but details in the partial changelog states that the update will tweak spawns, add new game modes "Gun Game and FFA Hunted" and many more things.
You can read the important changes below. Stay tuned to Gamepur for full changelog and details regarding exactly when updates goes live and on which platforms.
Tina Palacios said: "We're pleased to announce that tomorrow's Title Update (TU) addresses a wide variety of these improvements. Below is a list of some of the bigger changes included in the TU, and stay tuned for full patch notes coming in the next 24-48 hours."
- IED Avoidance Capability.
- Changes to Dead Silence & Amplify Functionality.
- Spawn System Adjustments (in specific playlists).
- Two New Game Modes - Gun Game and FFA Hunted.
- eSports rules applied to the Clan vs. Clan Playlist.
- Multiple Broadcaster Mode Additions.
- eSports Performance Enhancements and Improved Functionality.
- New/Additional PC Security Features.
- New Anti-cheat Prevention Improvements Including PC.
- Extinction Updates and Bug Fixes.
- Various Bug Fixes.