Its a human error but an interesting one, Playstation Middle via their official Facebook Page have used image of Xbox One exclusive title, Forza 5 to promote/advertise Evolution Studios upcoming Playstation 4 exclusive title, DriveClub.
You can check out the snapshot of this blunder from Playstation Middle East below. Share your opinion with us on this mistake in the comment section below.
DriveClub is scheduled to launch on October 8 exclusively on Playstation 4. It will run at 1080p/30 FPS. Read below the reason why development team at Evolution Studios went for 30 FPS instead of 60 FPS:
"The most important thing for a racing game is a locked frame-rate – whether it's 30fps or 60fps. It's vital that every controller input you make is consistent and also equal for all drivers. We chose a locked frame-rate for this very reason and with 30fps we don't have to hold back any of the obsessive visual detail in our game"
The first UK Chart Track data for 2014 has been released and there are many surprises, FIFA 14 proudly sits on top of the list destroying all competition from Call of Duty: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
Now comes the surprise part, there is not a single Playstation 4 exclusive game in top 20, whereas on the otherside Xbox One two exclusives in top 15 list.
Killzone: Shadow Fall sits quietly in 21 position and Knack in 30th place, Forza 5 is on 11 position and Capcom's Dead Rising 3 in at number 13. You can check out full Top 20 list below.
FIFA 14 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
ASSASSIN’S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG – UBISOFT
BATTLEFIELD 4 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
GRAND THEFT AUTO V – TAKE 2
NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS – ELECTRONIC ARTS
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
Microsoft and Turn 10 Studio have received praises from critics and Forza series fan for improved graphics/visuals and control in Forza 5, however one thing that has been a big let down is microtransactions.
After massive fans uproar on Reddit, NeoGaf and official Forza forums, Microsoft decided to make new round of changes to Forza 5 in-game economy i.e microtransactions.
Forza Community Manager Brian Ekberg issued the following detail explanation on controversial Forza 5 in-game economy system. Read the full statement below.
Based on the numbers we've seen from our first week of FM5, as well as feedback we heard directly from you, we're in the process of making some changes to the Forza Motorsport 5 economy. But, while we're putting the final touches on that, we want to make sure everyone continues having a great time with Forza 5. So, the following programs are going into effect this week:
1) Starting this Friday we're offering a 50 percent discount (credits & tokens) on every car in the game. This discount is available to all players. Every car, from the 1970 Nissan Datsun 510 to the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO will be 50 percent off, so, if you've got your eye on something special on the car list, now's the time to play and add them to your garage! This discount will be available between 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Friday, Nov. 29 and 11:59 p.m.Pacific on Sunday, Dec. 1.
2) If you are a Forza Motorsport 5 VIP member, you'll receive the 2013 Lotus E21 grand prix car as a thank you. (Note: You must own Forza Motorsport 5 VIP membership to take advantage of this offer.) In addition to being one of the most radical and expensive cars in FM5, the E21 is also one of the quickest. For more on the E21, check out its entry on the Forza Motorsport 5 Cars page. This gift may take up to 24 hours or longer to be fulfilled in the game and, in order to receive your gift, you will need to back out to the main title screen with the orange McLaren P1 and then press "A" to log back in.
3) Those players who have already purchased the 2013 Lotus E21 as of today (Wednesday, November 27) will also receive the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO asa further thank you. This gift may take up to 24 hours or longer to be fulfilled in the game and, in order to receive your gift, you will need to back out to the main title screen with the orange McLaren P1 and then press "A" to log back in.
4) For those players who have purchased the LaFerrari Car Pack or the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass we'll gift the 2013 LaFerrari directly into your Forza Motorsport 5 garage. No need to purchase the car separately with in-game credits or tokens. (Note: In order to receive and use these gift cars, you'll need to own either the LaFerrari Car Pack or the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass). This gift may take up to 24 hours or longer to be fulfilled in the game and, in order to receive your gift, you will need to back out to the main title screen with the orange McLaren P1 and then press "A" to log back in.
5) Finally, we're dramatically increasing the credit payout available to all Forza players in December via Forza Rewards, our ongoing loyalty program that rewards players with credits and cars for playing Forza games. You'll be able to redeem these rewards in December but here's a tip: The higher your Tier level reaches before December rolls around, the better the rewards you'll be able to redeem, so get your play time in now and level up!
Now, a word about tokens in the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition. In our original description for Forza Motorsport 5's Limited Edition, we told you that Limited Edition owners would get 1,250 in-game tokens, which we mistakenly said would be enough tokens to afford any car in the Forza 5. It isn't. As a result, a number of you have pointed this out to us – that there are a number of cars in the game that cost more than 1,250 tokens to purchase.
We're sorry. In order to make up for this discrepancy, we will soon be offering Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition owners the chance to download and own the car of their choice in the game. Players will be able to choose from any of the on-disc cars in Forza 5 and will be able redeem this offer on ForzaMotorsport.net via a dedicated page that will be available no later than December 16.
Looking ahead, we'll continue to make further adjustments to the Forza Motorsport 5 economy when they're needed and I'll be sure to keep you informed as these changes are made. For now, take advantage of all the cool stuff coming your way and, as always, thanks for your patience and for being a member of the Forza Motorsport community
Forza Motorsport 5 was the only launch title of Xbox One that ran at 1080p 60 FPS resolution, and this was confirmed by both Microsoft and Turn 10. The E3 build of Forza 5 was a visual treat in every aspect.
Now here comes a controversial part, the final build of Forza 5 has been downgraded vastly, and this is clearly visible from the comparison screenshots below. Forza 5 final build have less foliage, less people, 2D models of people instead of 3D models and an altogether difference lightning.
So we would like to ask you guys whose is the culprit here, Microsoft's Xbox One or Turn 10 or the whole controversy related to 1080p resolution?.
Forza 4 on Xbox 360 was one of the most visual impressive game ever. Now the next installment in Forza series, Forza 5 will arrive on next-gen Xbox console, Xbox One.
How much improvement in terms of graphics/visuals has Turn10 made, let take a look at it with the help of one of the best comparison GIF between Forza 4 on 360 vs Forza 5 on Xbox One.
You guys can clearly see in the below comparison gif, the light reflecting off the windscreen and car is miles better in Forza 5 as compare to Forza 4. Furthermore, the car and backgrounds look more detailed and sharper.
What you guys think about improvement in graphics and visuals?, share your views with us in the comment section below.