As we head into Patch 9.14, Glacial and Rangers is currently one of the strongest builds you can aim for in Teamfight Tactics. In this guide we will run through some of the more important aspects of the build, and a couple of build path options. Glacial. It fills me with dread. The thought of all my Teamfight Tactics Champions standing there getting pummeled to death is the stuff of nightmares. But, you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them. In this guide, we run through a Glacial and Ranger build that I quite like. There are plenty of options built in, so if you can't get the Champions you want, you can pivot to something else that can do you proud. Glacial and Rangers Build For this build, you primarily have your pick of whichever Ranger and Glacial Champions you wish to use. I like to use Vayne, Ashe, Kindred, and Varus as my Rangers, while Volibear, Sejuani, and Braum give me my four Glacials when you add in the Ashe. Some people like to work in a Cho'Gath to hit the two Brawler mark, but I prefer to save my potential pivot for something with a little less competition around the Champion. So, let's take a look at our synergies: \t4 Rangers - Every three seconds, Rangers have a 65% chance to double their attack speed for three seconds. \t4 Glacials - Glacial units have a 35% to stun on hit for two seconds. As you can see, the synergies stack exceptionally well, with the increased attack speed also meaning an increased chance to proc your Glacial stuns. You want to aim for Ashe as your primary carry. A Spear of Shojin is a must, as she can fire off her ult, another great stun, pretty rapidly when she gets going. Now, my little twist that I like to put on this comp is to bring in an Aatrox with the Varus for that beautiful Demon buff. The 30% chance to burn mana can be a real game changer, even against other Glacial comps. You can't cast if you don't have mana, and it can help to reduce incoming crowd control and damage. I also like the fact that Aatrox doesn't have much competition concerning picking him up, so getting him to three-stars is not a pipe dream like it can be with other Champions. Vayne should be your second carry, aiming for items like the Guinsoo's Rageblade and Statikk Shiv. Just like Ashe, she can put out impressive damage, and you have a good chance of getting her to three-stars if you get lucky with your first couple of Champion pools. Positioning with your Glacial and Rangers comp is everything. You want Volibear, Sejuani, Aatrox and Braum all in the front lines, with your ranged carries lined up behind them. It's also a pretty flexible comp, allowing for some good pivots. If you want to expand the front line, you can drop the Aatrox and go for a Cho'Gath. This decision brings in the +300 health bonus for him and Volibear. You can drop out the Braum and go with a Lissandra for some more damage while keeping your four Glacials bonus as well, should you choose. The main reason I go for Braum over Lissandra is the increased tank and the reduced competition around the Champion. Finally, if you want to put a spin on it, you can bring in a Mordekaiser for your front line. This choice gives you the Phantom Bonus with Kindred, cursing a random enemy Champion to start the game with only 100 health. While the synergies for Glacial and Ranger are significant, one of the real reasons this build currently shines so much is the variety of build paths into and out of it.