Sony and Santa Monica has just released new patch 1.10 for God of War: Ascension. As per the details revealed in changelog, God of War: Ascension patch 1.10 adds Labyrinth of Daedalus to Trial of the Gods and also fix some bugs and balancing some combat.
Here is the official changelog as revealed by Santa Monica:
Overall Feature Enhancements
Labyrinth of Daedalus
- Now available for Trial of the Gods single-player and co-op. Conquer the massive Skorpion alone or with a friend.
New Labors for Bout of Honor
- Glorious: Play 5 Bout of Honor Matches.
- Resilient: Achieve the Tide Turner Feat 25 times.
- Resolute: Achieve the Unwavering Feat 25 times.
- Supremacy: Achieve the Dominator Feat 25 times.
- Unrivaled: Win 5 Bout of Honor Matches.
- Audio Fixes for MoC 4 player and Announcer for all Localizations Fixed
- Combat Effects Updated
- HUD fixes and adjustments for MP Objectives
- Player Indicator appears when Teammates are Offscreen in Trial of the Gods Co-op
- Visual Fixes for Brutal Kills
- Brute Combat Fix for Trial of the Gods 1 and 2-player
- Minor Hermes Boots Balance Adjustment for Trial of the Gods
- Sword of Zeus Air L1 Triangle Bug Fix
- Balance Adjustments to Hammer of Hephaestus
- Relic of Divination Balance Adjustment
- Hades: Relic of Haste Fix for Desecration Rank 3 Magic
Bout of Honor Adjustments
- Updated Camera for Bout of Honor
- BoH Scoring Fixes for Double KO
- BoH UI Fixes
- BoH Labors Added
- Boh Tuning Changes
- FX Corrections made to BoH intros and outros
- Network fixes to address player dropouts
- Network fix for Party System