How to get Married in Skyrim and its Benefits
Bethesda has added many new feature in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, one of them is the ability to marry someone or whoever player meet in the game, no matter whether it's Khajit, a Nord, a male or a female. As long as player possess Amulet of Mara, they are ready for it.
We would like to present to you a complete guide on how to get married in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. First of all lets check out requirements for it.
- Player must form a bond to someone
- It would be IDEAL to own a House
Now lets check out the steps you need to follow to get married in SKYRIM:
- Go to Riften and search Maramal in either at Bee and Barb Inn or the Temple of Mara.
- Speak to him and pay 200 Gold for the Amulet of Mara
- Search for someone you would like to marry but before approaching them to talk, wear the Amulet of Mara
- If you found someone who agrees to form a bond with you, go back to Maramal in the Temple of Mara and for wedding ceremony to happen
- Maramal will then ask you to come back at Dawn for your wedding.
- Follow the instruction of Maramal.
- CONGRATULATIONS you are married now
Benefits of getting Married in Skyrim:
There are several benefits of getting married in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- You can ask your spouse to live with you
- As your spouse is now living with you, you can ask him/her to cook food for you.
- You can ask your spouse to be your companion, you can ask him/her to carry your equipments and order him/her to either defend or attack your enemies