Warframe - How To Kill Silver Grove Specters
If you have been playing Warframe for a while, you will remember Silver Grove Specters from the Silver Grove quest. During this quest, the Tenno worked with the New Loka Syndicate to discover an ancient power, and earn the Titania Warframe.
How To Kill Silver Grove Specters
To farm Silver Grove Specters, you need to have completed the Silver Grove quest! If you haven't done this already, you should do it as soon as possible. Over the course of the quest, you will actually kill enough Specters to complete this Challenge. To do this mission, you will need to have played up to the Second Dream mission, and be at least Mastery Rank 7!
For people who have already finished the quest, you will already have the blueprints you need for this farm. You will need to make some Apothics, and use these to get access to the Specters you need to kill. This might be a small bit of a grind, as you need to collect various items from the levels of Warframe to make them.
To build the various Apothics, you will need the following
- Dusklight Sarracenia - found in the swampy waters of the Grineer Shipyard Missions. (Ceres)
- Moonlight Dragonlilies - found at nighttime in Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Sunlight Threshcones - found during the daytime in Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Moonlight Jadeleaf - found at nighttime on Grineer Forest missions. (Earth)
- Ruk's Claw - found on the Grineer Settlement tilesets on Mars.
- Lunar Pitcher - found on the Orokin Moon tilesets on Lua.
- Sunlight Jadeleaf - found on the Grineer Forest tileset on Earth, in water areas during the day.
- Frostleaf - found on Corpus Outpost tilesets on Venus, normally near cliffs.
- Vestan Moss - found on the Grineer Asteroid tileset on Mercury.
Now, for my money, the Nightfall Apothic is the easiest one to farm for, as the others contain plants that are considered rare spawns in the game. Once you have farmed up all the parts you need, you can then search for the Silver Grove.
How To Find The Silver Grove
Remember, this will only show up in your levels if you have already finished the Silver Grove quest! First things first, put your Apothic in your Gear wheel. Now, load into the Capture mission on Earth, run to the target and capture them. This will give you all the time in the world to find the Silver Grove. Now, run around the map, making sure to cover every inch of it. You are looking for a small tunnel that leads to the Grove. This tunnel can spawn in everywhere. I find it helpful to have your map on (hit M on PC), as this way you will be able to see if you missed a tunnel.
From farming Silver Specters for stance and aura mods, I believe the Silver Grove will not spawn in every time. If you cannot find it, reload the mission. When you do find it, use the Apothic on the small stone altar, and the Silver Grove Specter will spawn in. Kill it, and then extract! Do this three times to complete the Challenge!
As a final tip, if you go into the Recruiting Channel, you are highly likely to find people looking for groups to do this farm with. Make sure you have at least one Apothic you can use. Play the mission, stay in the group, and then replay it, allowing someone else to use their Apothic. You should very quickly get all the kills you need this way.
There you go Tenno, now you know how to kill the Silver Grove Specters.