Warframe - Nightwave Series 2 - Rewards And Changes
Nightwave Series 2 is out now in Warframe for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The next time you load up the game, expect an update that brings all kinds of new content and rewards to the game for you.
Within our darkest recesses, there lives a beacon of hope. Some call him a gift. Others a miracle. He emerged from that vile plague of horrors not just unsullied, but immaculate. In his blood, he bears the power to heal the sick, to revive the fallen, to cure the Grineer of their rot and disease.
Nightwave Series 2 Rewards
You can earn rewards with a severely Infested twist, including some incredible new cosmetics for your Operator.
- Emissary Operator Collection (Tier 30): Become like Arlo's devoted with this Operator cosmetics collection.
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle (Tier 29): Give any Sentinel a flair of Infestation with this pack.
- Protosomid Shoulder Guard (Tier 28): Loathsome tendrils squirm from these hefty shoulder guards.
- Umbra Forma (Tier 26): Apply the Umbra polarity to any Warframe or Weapon.
- Spore Ephemera (Tier 19): Leave a trail of filth with every footstep.
Nightwave Series 2 Changes
If you played the first Nightwave Series, you might have been a little put out by the grind, but this time Digital Extremes have taken steps to reduce how much time you will need to spend in-game to earn the rewards.
- Playing Catch-Up! - We added a way for you to play acts from previous weeks in case you missed them!
- De-grindification! - Less Weekly and Elite Weekly acts, but still giving the same amount of Standing as you would get from Series 1! Also, we are looking to front-load Nightwave Creds as an earlier reward for participating in the Series!
- Act Changes! - We have lowered the Time and Wave requirements for some Endless Mission Acts, as well as reducing the cost of Ayatan Statues (this changed during Series 1). Also, we have removed the ‘with friends’ requirements from all of our Nightwave Acts!
- New Acts! - Including the most important one: petting your Kubrow or Kavat. We also included some Acts for Kuva missions, Transmuting Mods, and K-Drive Races!
What is Nightwave?
This signal is an ongoing pirate radio broadcast hosted by Nora Night, the eyes and ears of the Origin System. Each Nightwave Series will unfold over several weeks and tells a brand-new story. Completing daily and weekly challenges - called Acts - will unlock limited-time, exclusive rewards!
How do I earn Nightwave rewards?
In each Nightwave Series, you’ll earn standing with Nora by completing Acts to rise through the Reward Tiers. Unlock power items, exclusive cosmetics or currency called Emissary Creds with each new Tier reached. Make sure to complete all 30 Tiers before the Series is over to earn all the rewards!
How long will Series 2 run?
Nightwave Series 2 will last about 10 weeks -- we don't have an exact end date, so this may shift. Each new Series starts fresh for all players, which means your Emissary Creds and Nightwave Standing will expire at the end of the series. Spend them before they disappear!
What are the Episodes? When will new episodes come out?
Episodes release throughout a Nightwave Series that progress the story and they may include in-game changes (i.e., more enemies, stronger enemies).