Cal’s journey to becoming a Jedi Knight in Jedi: Fallen Order takes him all over the Star Wars galaxy. He visits several planets, filled with a variety of enemies ready to take him down for being a Jedi—or just for looking like a tasty snack.
The planets you visit in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order are:
- Bracca (prologue) – This game is this planet’s first appearance.
- Bogano – This game is this planet’s first appearance.
- Zeffo – This game is this planet’s first appearance.
- Dathomir – Seen during the animated television show Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
- Kashyyyk – Seen during the film Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and appears in the 2005 Star Wars Battlefront 2 and EA’s 2017 Star Wars Battlefront 2.
- Ilum – Seen during the animated television show Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Nur – This planet was mentioned in several pieces of literature, but Fallen Order shows it in detail.
Given the amount of time you’ll spend on them, it makes the most sense to take your time and roam around the maps. The developers designed the giant planets for you to explore and find secrets, if you’re willing to look.
Those who have already started playing the game have likely run into locations you cannot access. If you can’t get through a particular area, don’t fret. You’ll get the chance to return there with a new variety of force powers and BD-1 tools to overcome the challenges.
If you’re hoping to get additional planets in the future, we have some bad news: Respawn has said it is not planning to release any DLC for the game. According to the developer, they wanted to make it a purely single-player experience, so they released everything about the story all at once.