While Warframe is often a game about dealing as much damage to as wide an area as possible, sometimes you will want the precision application of massive damage numbers that only a Sniper Rifle can provide. Many bossfights, Eidolon hunts, or other tough enemies pracitically demand a Sniper Rifle to deal with them quickly and efficiently.
Below, you will find a list of all the Sniper Rifles in the game, and how they can currently be obtained. These methods can change over time, so we will keep this list up to date, and will also add any new Sniper Rifles that end up in the game in future updates.
- Komorex – Can be obtained from the Energy Lab in the Clan Dojo, or purchased from the market for 225 Platinum.
- Lanka – Can be obtained from the Energy Lab in the Clan Dojo.
- Rubico – Can be obtained from the market. The blueprint will cost 20,000 Credits and can then be built in the Foundry. You can also purchase the completed weapon for 225 Platinum.
- Rubico Prime – The Rubico Prime is currently vaulted, but you could potentially purchase it from another player via the Trade Chat.
- Snipertron – Can occasionally be purchased from Nakak at Cetus during Operation: Plague Star events.
- Snipertron Vandal – Components can be earned as rewards from Invasion missions.
- Vectis – The blueprint can be purchased from the market for 40,000 Credits. The completed weapon can be purchased from the market for 250 Platinum.
- Vectis Prime – The Vectis Prime is currently vaulted, but can occasionally be obtained through giveaways from Digital Extremes.
- Vulkar – can be obtained from the market for 225 Platinum completed, or 20,000 Credits for the blueprint.
While this guide is not a review or ranking of Sniper Rifles, we do feel compelled to point out that the Rubico/Rubico Prime are the ones we have used the most, finding them to be fantastic value in pretty much all circumstances where you would want to use a Sniper Rifle.