Like all games on PS4 and Xbox One, every game allows you to complete challenges to earn trophies or unlock a higher gamerscore. Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is no different, and the list of achievements in the game is quite extensive for those Trophy hunter looking for another Platinum.
There are a total of 48 trophies to earn, 15 of which are hidden. The hidden ones are tied to progress in the adventure mode and some challenges, so completing these should help unlock all the hidden ones, along with taking some of the shortcuts throughout the circuits. It doesn’t appear as though you need to play online to complete any of them either.
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled Trophy List And How To Unlock Them
The list of known trophies that you can earn, and what to do to earn them is below.
- Off to a Good Start – Win your first race in Adventure Mode
- Crazier than the Ripper (Hidden) – Win against Ripper Roo in the Adventure Mode
- Me Fast, You Slow (Hidden) – Win against Papu Papu in the Adventure Mode
- Komodone (Hidden) – Win against Komodo Joe in the Adventure Mode
- Why don’t you get a job? (Hidden) – Win against PinStripe in the Adventure Mode.
- Arena Explorer – Complete a Crystal Challenge in the Adventure Mode
- Spare Change – Win a CTR challenge in the Adventure Mode
- Sprinter – Wom a Relic Race in the Adventure Mode
- Booyah, Grandma! – Win a Cip Race in the Adventure Mode
- Photo Finish – Win a race with less than 0.3 seconds between you and the second place.
- BOOM! – Hit two opponents with a single Bowling Bomb
- Super Boost! – Do a Super Boost
- Expert Dodger – Win a boss challenge without getting hit by any of the boss’ Power-Ups
- Drift – Drift 15 times in a row during a race
- Burning Rubber! – Drift Boost a total of 500 times
- Hyper Speed – Finish first when you were last on the final lap
- Rear-viewed – Black an incoming missile with all of the following Power-ups – Breaker, Crate, Bowling Bomb
- Natural – Win a race without any Power-ups
- Can’t Hide From Me – Successfully land all three missiles from a Triple Missile Power-up.
- Weapon Technician – Use evert Power-Up once (Race & Battle Arena)
- Dungeon Vaulter (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Cortex Castle.
- Arctic Hurdler (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Polar Pass
- Winter Time Off-Roading (Hidden) – Use all of Blizzard Bluff’s shortcuts in the same race
- Pyramid Parkour (Hidden) – Use all of Papu’s Pyramid’s shortcuts in the same race
- Puddle Hopper (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Crash Cove
- Half-Pipe Karting (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Sewer Speedway
- Let me in! (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Tiger Temple
- Minekarting (Hidden) – Use the shortcut in Dragon Mines without being crushed
- I know the way! (Hidden) – Earn all the shortcut trophies
- Juiced Up! – Use all the Juiced Up Power-ups once (Race & Battle Arena)
- The Dominator! – Win a match in every type of Battle Mode
- Get off me! – Free yourself from a TNT Crate
- Alchemist – Directly hit an opponent with a thrown Breaker Power-Up.
- That’s How I Roll – Customise your ride
- Oh, Shiny! – Complete all Crystal Challenges (CTR & CNK)
- Interstellar Challenge (Hidden) – Win against Nitros Oxide in the Adventure Mode.
- Relic Collector – Earn all the Relics in the Adventure Mode
- Gem Collector – Earn all the Gems in the Adventure Mode
- Token Collector – Earn all the CTR Tokens in the Adventure Mode
- Master Drifter – Successfully use all three Turbo Boost charges 5 times in a row during a race
- Yeeee HOW! – Complete the Adventure Mode on the Hard difficulty.
- The New Time-Master – Beat all of Nefarious Tropy’s times in Time Trial Mode
- Nitrostalgia – Finish first on all tracks (CTR & CNK)
- Unstoppable – Sustain your boost for a whole lap
- Is everyone here? – Unlock all characters from the original roster
- Galaxy’s Fastest (Hidden) – Defeat Nitros Oxide in the Adventure Mode once and for all
- Gasmoxian Slug – Beat all of Nitros Oxide’s times in Time Trial Mode
- Woah! – Earn all the other trophies.
Happy trophy hunting!